1. Sterilize the razor by wiping it with rubbing alcohol or soak it in boiling water for a few minutes then rinse it off and dry it gently with a clean towel. And wash your hands!
2. Prep your skin! Make sure you have a totally CLEAN face. Apply a few drops of oil before starting if your skin is sensitive and dry or use on dry skin. Have in mind a facial oil or moisturizer can dull the blade quicker and not give you as close of a shave. The choice is YOURS:)
3. Start shaving at a 45-degree angle in short strokes! You want to hold your skin taut as you do this and make sure you have a firm grip on the razor. Start at the top of your forehead going down. Then at the top of your cheekbones near your hairline going towards your nose. Then your upper lip and jawline (in a downward motion). Do NOT go over the same area more than once.
4. Follow up with your regular skincare routine. Splash your face with cold water when done just to make sure all the excess hair and gunk are rinsed away. If you feel it necessary, you can cleanse again too. We suggest using a toner, moisturizer/facial oil, and then sunscreen.
5. Sterilize the razor again, dry it off, and store for next time!
After dermaplaning, you’re going to feel the urge to keep touching that baby soft face of yours, but pleaseeeee resist the temptation. Happy shaving! 🥰